Switchblade Knives - Extremely popular amongst knife collectors
As for blade types, there are Bayonet, Dagger, Flat Grind, Tanto, Half Grind, Kriss, etc.
Handle materials are another wide selection option; any natural materials from Bone, Horn, Wood, Pearl, as well as man-made materials like G-10, Micarta, Acrylics, etc.
Truly, the sky is the limit when it comes to collecting switchblade knives.
In Same Category
- Utility of Switchblades and Their Different Kinds
- The Ultimate Buying Guide on Italian stiletto switchblade knife
- Special Priced Switchblades - Refer to lower-end or entry-level automatic knives
- Custom Switchblade Knives - Have come a very long way in a short amount of time
- OTF Knives - The Most Iconic Weapons Ever